Pakistan's Rising population is challenge to tackle


Islamabad: 21 Sep 2023: In Pakistan, there are now 21 million more registered voters than there were four years ago, according to information made public by the Election Commission of Pakistan on Tuesday. According to the figures, there were about 106 million registered voters nationwide as of July 25 of this year, up from a previous estimate of about 127 million.

The most recent statistics show that there are now 58.5 million registered female voters, up from 46.7 million in 2018—or almost 46% of all registered voters. On the other hand, male voters make up 54% or 68.5 million of the overall electorate.

  • Share

You can share this post!